GlassWay is a highly flexible solution that makes it easy to manage invoices for insurance claims.
Each appointment can be updated to a rendered service or estimate for greater efficiency and improved continuity between the different stages of reparation. For each rendered service created, GlassWay allows you to control the job cost before issuing the final invoice. You are also able to evaluate the profit margin associated with each department.
The punch system allows you to easily control work schedules and to evaluate the productivity of your technicians.
GlassWay makes it easy to track the inventory entries and converting it to purchase, allowing for the smooth management of your tires and auto parts inventory and the simple calculating of gross profit margin on parts and service.
- Easy-to-use invoicing system with reminder feature and insurance claim management
- Integrated accounting and payroll module
- Price list importing
- Interfaces with supplier web catalogs
- Interfaces with the NAGS catalog
- Internal messaging for better communication
- Inventory and tire storage management
- Easy-to-use punch system helps to control work schedules and performance evaluations
- Scalable, bilingual solution with regular updates
GlassWay makes it easy to manage invoices for insurance claims, a feature that we appreciate very much. We are also able to visualize the inventory at each of our three locations, which is a plus for us. With an easy-to-use invoicing system that integrates call-backs and the ability to set appointments, GlassWay facilitates all of our daily operations.
owner, Docteur du Pare-Brise d’Amos, Val-d’Or et Rouyn-Noranda